We are Bernadette, Franz, Verena and Andreas with Martina.
On our 925 m altitude located area, we operate a farm based on ecological principles. We assumed our farm from the uncle in the year 1997 and operate it since that time. Our farm is a home for kettles, sheep and some small animal. Our main product is milk. The summer season our cows and calves spend on the alp, the Baumgartenalm and can be visited by our guests.
The new farm house with two holiday flats was finished in 2007 and is since this year available for our guests. Since December of 2009 there is a third holiday flat and a recreative vitality area in our house.
A special is our old farm house, built in the year 1754. Is´s located next to the new farm house. In the stone build cellar of the old house there's a deposit of fresh cheese from the alp. The cheese can be tasted and bought.
With a bottle of tasty wine or our self-made schnapps and delicious cheese from our alp, you can enjoy the evening of a fine day!